Assess, Prioritize, and Refactor Applications to Kubernetes
Streamline the modernization of your application portfolio to Kubernetes. Through interrelated open source tools, Tackle gives you insight throughout the adoption process — whether you're making decisions at the portfolio or application level.
The Interrelated Tools That Make Tackle
Most of these projects are standalone tools and are being integrated over time for a more seamless user experience.
- The central interface from where you manage your application portfolio and integrate with other Tackle tools.
- Categorize and group applications by different dimensions aligned with technical criteria or your organization structure. You can use the prepackaged options or create your own.
- See which applications are suitable for containerization and find risks with a questionaire-based assessment.
- Assign priority, display estimated migration effort, and define the most suitable migration strategy for individual applications.
- Detect the changes needed to containerize your Java applications with automated analysis. Use existing rules or create your own.
Tackle Container Advisor
Using natural language processing, this tool can analyze a description of your application and suggest the most suitable container image to containerize the application. Analyze up to thousands of non-containerized applications at a time.
Tackle Configuration Discovery
Locate and transform configuration files to adapt them to a target runtime.
Tackle Data Intensive Validity Advisor (DiVA)
Analyze the data layer of applications and detect dependencies to different data stores and distributed transactions. Through it's command-line interface, you can import target Java application source files and get analysis results as files.
Tackle-DiVA Database Operator Adaption (DiVA-DOA)
Generate Kubernetes resource definitions (YAML files) to help migrate an application with legacy DBMS system to cloud native environment that works with HA DB cluster.
Tackle Test Generator
Ensure applications behave the same way after being modernized by creating a functional application profile using automatically generated unit tests.
Tackle Data Gravity Insights
Gain insights into your monolithic application code so that you can better refactor it into domain driven microservices. By analyzing source code, data, and transactional boundaries, this tools helps you discover application domains of interest and refactor them into microservices.
Get Insights On Migrating To Kubernetes
Stay up-to-speed with all things Konveyor and migrating to Kubernetes by subscribing to our email list. You'll only hear from us when we have an update worth sharing.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. Our privacy statement.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices.